Navigation Menu

My Trip to England

Hello everybody!!

I realize I haven't written a blog since Christmas (I know, that's like 4 months and a new year!) But I finally have found the time I need to sort through photos from my trip and pick out some that I thought I should post. These photos are all from my time in England, and I think they turned out well! I hope everyone has been doing ok!





I'm really happy with how these 4 turned out! (Except for that bird in the last one) I hope you enjoyed these! Please like, comment, and subscribe if you want to be notified when I next post! (btw.... the next post is really exciting!!)

-Em

4 comments:

  1. Like your blogg! And nice shots!

    http://monikajanina.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It means a lot! :)

      Delete
  2. Cool pictures!
    I have a blog to and would love it if you could check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theconfessionsofateengirl.blogspot.com

      the address if u did want to look at it

      Delete